About this random little blog:

I work in an office at Brigham Young University, a private Mormon university, where I look out the window all day long. While doing this I witness many things: lovers, haters, nerds, beauty queens, zit popping, pranks, public runners, dancing etc. Here you'll find my ramblings and thoughts regarding things from MY side of the window.

Friday, March 27, 2009

shopping cart

the trend around here for mormon mothers seems to be the "take me anywhere" shopping cart....aka a stroller. I saw this woman today whose husband (keep in mind, probably both no older than 23 years old) was pushing their stroller. You'd expect to find a smiling little modestly dressed baby inside...but no. The thing was stuffed full of crap. Her purse, backpack, bags from the bookstore, etc. So where was the baby? the mom was carrying it...really people? really? I mean....who would think of actually putting the baby in the stroller? what a waste of space. next thing you know, this will be an everyday occurance:


in other news, the sun was out today. the bipolar utah weather makes me ill.

2 comments:

  1. Just you wait...your wife is going to do the same thing and you'll be the schmuck pushing the empty baby stroller!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used to go to, work at and also be disgusted by BYU. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete