About this random little blog:

I work in an office at Brigham Young University, a private Mormon university, where I look out the window all day long. While doing this I witness many things: lovers, haters, nerds, beauty queens, zit popping, pranks, public runners, dancing etc. Here you'll find my ramblings and thoughts regarding things from MY side of the window.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

10:03 am

all my eyes can see out the window today is (pardon my mormon french) effing snow! who decided that snow in spring was acceptable? i know it's not the God that i believe in....he would never do this to me. People outside seem to be walking at a brisk pace with their eskimo-fur-lined hooded coats. What i don't seem to understand is the fact that there are blue patches in the sky.... i know people say that utah is the promised land and all..... but if this is the promised land, i don't even want to know what Hell is like.

2 comments: